Why using CONC will benefit your business….
- tracks the different business risk classifications assigned to contractors
- ensures your contractors are assigned correct classification(s)
- replaces piece work estimates for reporting construction industry hours
- supports the use of special industries and their reporting guidelines
- great for cash flow analysis for payroll taxes
- online support, education, webinars and seminars
- provides proof of record keeping timecards and signatures for any field audit for your subcontractors per multiple departmental regulations and written policies
- ensures compliance with reporting to the different State agencies
- saves time and money reporting to your accountant or bookkeeper
- can use different time frames for analysis. For example, to check on when a project was completed and what was paid, when a contractor started and ended, and when the last check or pay period occurred or any other analysis.
Questions? Contact Help Desk
Helpdesk is used to assist you after you have entered the data required to run the program.