Why using PRJC will benefit your business….
- tracks the different business risk classifications assigned to the same employee
- ensures your employees are assigned correct classification(s)
- replaces piece work estimates for reporting construction industry hours
- supports the use of special industries and their reporting guidelines
- provides proof of record keeping timecards and signatures for any field audit for your employees and subcontractors per multiple departmental regulations and written policies
- ensures compliance with reporting to the different State agencies
- saves time and money reporting to your accountant or bookkeeper
- can use different time frames for analysis. For example, to check on when a project was completed and what was paid, when an employee started and ended employment, and when the last check or pay period occurred, or any other analysis.
- great for cash flow analysis for payroll taxes
- on line support, education, webinars, and seminars
Questions? Contact Help Desk
Helpdesk is used to assist you after you have entered the data required to run the program.